Friday, April 17, 2009

Birdhouses by Brian



Love my Birdhouse by Brian!

Brian Mulrooney Bio:
"I was a veteran Iron Worker until I had a serious injury in 2006. During my recuperation I developed an interest in the creative carpentry of woodworking. Over time my new hobby has become a passion for creating unusual and unique bird, bat, and owl houses. When you see them, you’ll quickly recognize my attention to detail in many aspects of my work. I am dedicated to using the highest quality products and honoring the value of nature’s beautiful resources. As such, my unique creations are made of only high quality, aged wood that has been repurposed into utilitarian, eye-catching crafted bird houses. Along with recycled redwood, cedar, and hardwood, these one-of-a-kind dwellings are trimmed with bark, branches, twigs, natural lichen and copper strips. The result is a stunning custom, hand-crafted structure that is carefully created, weatherproof, aesthetically pleasing, attractive and inviting to wildlife. I have even included a back door on the houses for small bird species so they are easy to clean. I hope you enjoy them!"

WEBSITE: http://briansbirdhouses.blogspot.com/
EMAIL: kellimulrooney@yahoo.com
PHONE: (707) 338-1298

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Over the years my opinions have changed but this will never change: Jesus Christ, Lord, God and Savior, died on the cross and rose from the dead to pay for my sin.