Thursday, July 3, 2008

Chemtrails and mysterious lightning fires....

Received this interesting email today:

Greetings....I found your blog on Google after putting Chemtrails, Lightning, and Wildfires in the Google search query. Anyway, you may find it interesting and may want to forward on to other bloggers, and chemtrail conspiracy theorists that the day before the lightning strikes and wildfires, I happened to notice several streaks of chemtrails all along, and up and down the peninsula (San Mateo County area), literally, as far as the eye could see, I thought that very strange, but decided that it may be some type of military exercise. I went about meeting my client, and when I exited my meeting I called my wife who was in Santa Rosa with her mother and our 5 month old twins. I mentioned to her, in passing that the strangest thing was going on with these chemtrails in the sky, and she went on to say, and I quote " that's' super bizarre, because there are chemtrails in the sky up here, and I can see these silver jets high up in the stratosphere leaving more of them...." I find it beyond coincidence that the bay area on this particular day was experiencing record high heat, with "absolutely no chance of fog, overcast or rain" according to the weather forecasters the day before these so called lightning storms happened to start 1,400 fires....Seems a bit bizarre. If you find this information compelling enough to respond, please forward this to whomever you may feel can expound on my theory. I do have to put the proverbial disclaimer that I am, in now way shape or form a scientist or climatologist, but I do know that it seems highly circumspect, at the very least, that the very next day after seeing these chemtrails there are this many fires burning in our state. it reminds me of the Berkley hills fires, and how, at the time, it seemed as though those fires helped the bay area re-emerge from the recession that we were experiencing locally. If you think about it, what better way to re-stimulate the economy than with the rebuilding of homes, people hiring architects, engineers, contractors, material warehouses that supply materials to the construction industry, consumers replacing all their appliances, furniture, cars (if affected), clothes, and all other consumer goods, all on the insurance companies over inflated cash reserves. Stranger things have happened, and it appears to me like it's too much of a coincidence to overlook.

Please pass this on if you feel like other might be compelled to read and disseminate

Nikos Glimidakis
San Francisco

--- end ---

So I started searching for more info and found some interesting video clips:

"Lightning Storm. Revelation 16:8-9 -- "And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire. And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues." while the last part of this passage says God retains power over these plagues, the first part of the passage says that God is going to "give" unto wicked men unprecedented powers by which other men are going to be judged! In other words, while God is allowing Satan to reveal unprecedented ability to human scientists HAARP to inflict death and suffering on wicked man, God retains ultimate control."

source

"California Burning! Chemtrails, Time lapse, Freak lighting storm, That started over 100 fires. No rain!"

source

"Lightning Strikes Northern CA. Sights and sounds of a thunderstorm as it drifts over northern Mendocino County on the morning of the 2008 Summer Solstice. This is the unprecedented storm that started over 100 fires in the county."

source

"Electrical storms start over 800 fires in California. Very rare 'dry lightning' storms bring little or no rain but plenty of sparks, in less than a day. Everything is connected and these are more signs!"

source

PREVIOUS POST: Weather Tampering and California "Wild" Fires

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Over the years my opinions have changed but this will never change: Jesus Christ, Lord, God and Savior, died on the cross and rose from the dead to pay for my sin.