Friday, November 12, 2010

Watch the Vid Now: What in the World are They Spraying?


Part 1 of 7


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5


Part 6


Part 7

November 13, 2010 EMAIL EXCHANGE

Email
well this was very good. i can not believe the public's non response. how do you explain the obvious. it is so crazy cathy. i got my relatives to look up at the sky and tell me what that is and they just said it was normal contrails unbelievable and they go on like nothing is going on

Reply

Hi John,
It is a curious mystery how some folks are totally aware of this ongoing silent genocide while most others are completely oblivious to it all AND refuse to even look at or investigate it!

Go figure.

Onward!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Over the years my opinions have changed but this will never change: Jesus Christ, Lord, God and Savior, died on the cross and rose from the dead to pay for my sin.