Friday, August 15, 2008

John Todd, Former Illuminatist & Witch

John Todd

John Todd got saved in 1972 and was quite vocal about his illumanti witchcraft past which is most likely why today he is missing. Nevertheless, back then he said some things that may surprise some of you.

"THERE IS NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF WHEN IT COMES TO THE DEVIL; HE WAS DEFEATED 2,000 YEARS AGO! And that's why I'm here; he was defeated 2,000 years ago! I think the thing that made me the most mad when I got saved was that I'd served somebody since I was a child, for over 20 years, that was defeated over 2,000 years ago! And I guess the only reason why I served him was that I didn't realize who he was until I got saved, it took that enlightenment." - John Todd

WEBSITE: John Todd, the Illuminati and Witchcraft!

John Todd a former Illuminati: (The Witchcraft of Rock & Roll) Part 1 - Posted Jun 21, 2007 (recorded in the 70's)

source

This audio tape speaks about the dangers of rock and roll music including "Christian rock". This is just another piece of the puzzle that explains evil in this world.

Part 2



source

Part 3



source

Part 4



source


John Todd a Former Illuminatist: (Explaining The Illuminati) - 34 min - Posted Jul 1, 2007

source

His name was John Todd, a former member of the illuminati. He warned us against their plans for world domination before he was framed and effectively discredit by the illuminati. The words that he left on his audio tapes are still coming to pass which puts lots of credibility on his claim that he was an insider. This audio tape speaks about the evil plans of the illuminati for world control. This is just another piece of the puzzle that explains what’s going on today’s world.

John Todd a Former Illuminatist: (Explaining The Illuminati) PT2


source


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Over the years my opinions have changed but this will never change: Jesus Christ, Lord, God and Savior, died on the cross and rose from the dead to pay for my sin.